Merz B. Schwanen Classic Long Sleeved Button Front Henley in White
This product is currently sold out.
Button front long sleeved henley.
This is the design inspired by the original flea market find that started it all. Originally made in 1911, this redesigned worker’s buttoned shirt kept the authentic design of the neckline, the patch button border made of cotton and the fabric-clad buttons.
- 100% organic cotton
- 1-thread, 130 gr. (4,6 oz.), made on loop wheeler
- natural, light fabric for maximum comfort for your skin
- soft and comfortable structure
Form & Fit:
- slim, but still comfortable cut
- straight hem
- maximum comfort: due to circular knitting and therefore no side seams
- ca. 2cm extra length, as garment will shrink in the first wash
- patch button border made of cloth
- authentic fabric-clad buttons
- remarkable, puristic neckline design
- interior neck patch
- authentic flat knitted cuffs on sleeves
- maximum comfort: triangular patch under the arms
- gentle to the skin, free of chemical additives
- eco friendly: no industrial prewash
- completely made in Germany
Back shoulders: 15"
Sleeve length: 27"
Length from front shoulder to hem: 27"